Sign up for our newsletter
Delivery Charges & Returns
Terms & Conditions
Delivery & Charges
We aim to process and dispatch orders on the same day where possible. Weekend orders will be processed on the next working day. Orders are sent by Courier and should arrive within 5-7 working days for UK deliveries. However due to circumstances out of our control this could take longer. If you haven't received your order within 10 working days please contact us via the "contact us" page on this website or by phoning us on 00 44 (0) 161 797 6868. Orders outside of the UK will take longer.
Our Standard Postage and Packaging on UK orders is £2.99, except for boots, the postage for these will be £4.99. Any second pairs bought on the same order will be free of charge. For 1st Class Recorded Delivery it is £4.99 with each additional item ordered at the same time only costing £1.00 extra, for boots there will be an extra £2.00 added. If you live outside of the United Kingdom the following charges will apply:-
To EU: £13.99 for 1st item and an additional £6.99 for every further item purchased within the same order. An additional £2.00 will also be added to all boot purchases.
To Rest of the World: £19.99 for 1st item and an additional £9.99 for every further item purchased at the same time. An additional £2.00 will also be added to all boot purchases.
Please note if you are outside the EU postal items may be examined by customs, and as such you may be liable to pay customs charges on arrival.
All prices quoted are inclusive of United Kingdom Value Added Tax. The prices shown on our pages are the same for all customers regardless of their country of origin.
We at DAVID SPRUCE want you to be happy with your purchase. If however you are not completely satisfied you may return your purchase within 14 days of dispatch for either an exchange or refund.
1. Before returning any goods please contact us by sending an email via the "Contact Us" pages on this website or by telephoning us on 00 44 (0) 161 797 6868 stating your reason for returning the goods.
2. Goods must be returned in the box, in the same unworn condition as they were delivered to you. All our customers are advised, when trying shoes on, to remain indoors preferably on carpet as we cannot accept goods that are soiled or damaged to be refunded.
3. Postage is non-refundable unless the item is faulty.
4. We advise that you obtain a certificate for "Proof of Postage" from the Post Office when returning shoes to us.
5. If you live locally, you may prefer to call into our shop in Bury Town Centre to return your goods.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.
We accept most major credit/debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Maestro, Solo, Electron and PayPal.