We hope you love your purchase from David Spruce. However if it’s not for you, you have 14 days to return your item. Here’s what you need to do.
Returns to store:
- You can return your item(s) free of charge to our Bury store.
- Your original packing note or returns slip is needed, please make sure you bring this with you.
- Please note, for reasons out of our control items purchased online can only be returned by the method of payment. Online items can only be returned via PayPal and Sage Pay. Due to this please allow 2-5 working days for the return to be processed.
Returns by post:
- Please include your invoice inside the parcel with the reason for your return.
- Unfortunately we do not cover postage costs; please make sure you obtain proof of postage when returning shoes to us.
Please note, items must be returned in their original box, in the same unworn condition as they were delivered. We cannot accept items that have been worn or are damaged. Postage costs are not refundable, unless the item is faulty.